Red Bali kratom
A couple of months ago I started using Bali Gold along with CBD oil for arthritis pain. After a severe injury, I switched to Red Bali after discussing the new pain experience with one of the Brothers (yes, they do follow up on voice-mail and email!)
What I've learned through experimenting:
1. Red Bali alleviates pain very effectively and allows you to reduce the amount of CBD oil you take.
2. Put some powder in a mug or glass jar, pour boiling water on top, and stir. Let it sit for 3 hours until there's a sediment layer in the bottom. Drink the liquid from the top.
3. Some people consume the sediment or raw powder. I did this at first but stopped after I developed nausea. No problems as long as drnk only the liquid.
4. I've found that the kratom sediment can be steeped at least two more times and remain effective. Once you've drunk all the liquid you can get without disturbing the sediment, boil some more water, pour it over the sediment, and let it sit until it settles out again.
5. I keep two tea jars in the fridge. When I've drunk about half of my current supply, I start a new (or re-steeped) batch so I can continue use as needed without waiting for the settling process to complete.
Reviewed by: Gertrude Moeller from Memphis on 10/23/2020